Saturday 1 September 2012

La Petit Cuisine (Upper Thomson)

Before my trip, I had dinner with my secondary school friends at La Petit Cuisine located at Upper Thomson. This restaurant is hard to miss, being located very near the bus stop. I've previously been here before with my mother and sister, and I really liked the food - delicious and relatively cheap to boot, for French cuisine.



This time, I ordered the Fillet of Chicken in a cream sauce with Cepes & Butter Rice ($13). I only discovered after ordering that one could replace the rice with fries (but at a small cost). I tried some of my friend's fries and it went absolutely well with the creamy and cheesy sauce. That is not to say that I found fault with the rice - it boasted of flavor and reminded me a little of chicken rice. The chicken was tender and juicy, and while I'm personally not a big fan of mushrooms, the cepes elevated the flavor of what would be just plain creaminess.

I'm looking forward to going back to La Petit Cuisine to try more of what they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment